Most of us are involved in gaming activities whenever we get a little free time from our work especially kids. Microsoft Solitaire Collection is one such game that is loved by people across the globe. But sometimes, this game might show up error code and one such error code is Microsoft solitaire error code 124. If not resolved at the earliest, you won’t be able to fix the problem at a later stage.
Reasons behind error code 124
The said error usually occurs because loss of network connectivity, or if the online game service is not available. This error code usually shows up when you try to save the game or the game files have become corrupted. Some other reasons behind the error codes could be a problem with the news feature, or an essential file is missing from the manifest. Some error code may also occur if there is something that is preventing the game from loading. Hence, you need to check your internet connection, antivirus program and undergo some other workarounds.
How to fix Microsoft Solitaire errors 124?
To play solitaire games at the earliest, you may try the following workarounds. Some of them are explained below in detail further.
- Initiate by running the App troubleshooter
- If that doesn’t help, try running Windows Update troubleshooter
- Next, you may check if the Windows Updates aren’t stuck
- Further, you need to check if Xbox Live is down
- Try creating a new user profile
- If nothing resolves the issue uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection
Try these solutions:
Run App troubleshooter
This solution helps when some of the issues prevent apps from running. These issues could be such as screen resolution, and incorrect account or security settings.
- Right-click on the Start option of your device.
- Then, select the ‘Control Panel’.
- Now, you need to go to the top right corner and change ‘View by’.
- After this, select ‘Large icons’ from the list.
- Here, you need to select ‘troubleshooting’.
- Then, select ‘View all’ option present on the left panel.
- Choose ‘Windows store Apps’ from the list.
- In the end, follow the troubleshooting instructions to run the app troubleshooter.
Check whether you are able to play Solitaire again. If not, go to the next solution
Check if Windows Updates aren’t stuck
- First of all, click Start.
- Now, in the search box, you need to type Windows Updates.
- Further, you have to select ‘Check for Updates’.
- Next up, choose ‘Check Now’.
- Furthermore, click ‘View Details’
- If you see any available updates, install them.
- In the end, you just need to restart your computer.
If nothing helps try to uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. There are other games available online to Play Free games from which you can choose the desired one.